Image 1 of 1
Chester - St Peter's Church and the Town Hall.jpg
The view up Bridge Street, towards The Cross. St. Peter's Church stands on the site of the Roman headquarters building, or principia. There has been a church on the site since the 10th century. The present structure dates from the 1300s, with alterations being made over the following centuries. The Town Hall is a much more recent addition to Chester's streetscape - it was built in 1869.
- Joe Wainwright Photography All Rights Reserved
- Image Size
- 5616x3500 / 13.5MB
- Contained in galleries